Teno collects the following data:
- Audio data sent to Deepgram for transcription purposes.
- Transcripts of the audio data.
- Usernames, discriminators, user identifiers, and other identifying information.
- Discord server names and identifiers, and relevant communication channels.
We do not store any audio data. All audio data is sent to Deepgram for transcription and not retained by Teno.
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Transcribing audio and providing transcripts to users.
- Labeling transcripts with speaker information for convenience.
- Tracking usage of Teno for server provisioning and improving its functionality.
- Sending transcripts to OpenAI for processing and analysis.
Teno utilizes Deepgram for transcription services, OpenAI for processing transcripts, Upstash for storing transcripts, and Supabase for storing user names and other information required for Teno functionality. By using Teno, you agree to the privacy policies of these third-party services.
Data Storage and Retention
Transcripts are securely stored on the servers of our third-party hosts. Users have the ability to delete their own transcripts at any time. We do not log IP addresses.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your data. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com . You may be asked to provide proof of identity to ensure that the request is legitimate.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any internet-accessible system. We are not liable for unauthorized access to your data due to illegal intrusion or negligence.